more... Nicole Michelle: Recap
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recap

Since last time I have:

...been the recipient of an italian metro ticket
...discovered the best way to enjoy a cappucino
...had an anniversary
...experienced the worst airline flight ever
...gotten a new job
...called 911
...found a new love
...renewed an old passion
...re-started school
...relaxed on a beach by myself
...recorded some new music
...met my monthly book quota
...not met my monthly book quota
...placed 5th in a triathlon
...failed a series 65 test
...leased a new apartment

Bring it 2nd half 2009

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

"...discovered the best way to enjoy a cappucino"

....in space?

"...had an anniversary"

Today's my four year anniversary of finding out where babies come from.

"...experienced the worst airline flight ever"

I think the passengers of Flight 93 might have something to say about that

"...gotten a new job"

Dog whisperer? Sorry, that's silly. Of course you mean tour guide at Chocolate Mountain.

"...found a new love"

Anchovies AND sausage on pizza? Me toooo!!

"...renewed an old passion"

Plate spinning will always be my first love.

"...recorded some new music"

Can we hear it??

"...placed 5th in a triathlon"

This is why if we were in a contest called "Pick the best and and the worst", they'd pick you as the best and they'd pick me as the worst.

"...failed a series 65 test"

Did you tell those series 65 d-bags "Oh yeah?? Well I just placed 5th in a triathlon!"

..'cause you should've

June 24, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home