more... Nicole Michelle: Meet Adero
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meet Adero


I have a pen pal. She's six years of age and doesn't even speak english. It takes about two months for our letters to get through customs and into the other's hands. It's an unconventional relationship, and having never seen her, an unlikely one.

I've been sponsoring Adero for a little over a year now. I've sent and received a few letters and pictures, even some masterful artwork, but I still find myself wondering, "who is this girl?" And i hate to think, but she knows even less about me.

Sending money isn't enough. One day we will meet and I often think of that day, whether is be on this earth or in heaven above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home