more... Nicole Michelle: Ciao!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ciao!

I had my first Italian lesson saturday. I found a tutor that only is charging me $15 a lesson, which is such a blessing!

I don't know why I decided to take lessons. Sometimes I have these brilliant ideas, that soon turn into what was i thinking ideas... I don't have a mind to learn different languages. I hated spanish, and only by the grace of God did I pass with a C. Maybe this will be different. I have motivation to learn this time.

That being said, I did learn a sentence: Cameriere, un bicciarre d'acqua, por favore.
translation: Waiter, a glass of water please.

I figure I'll need one a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger contemporary themes said...

You crack me up! I so don't have a brain for foreign language! I went to Mexico to learn and still only know one or two phrases. I took classical Greek in college so I wouldn't have to speak it. Ha ha!

Have you read EAT, PRAY, LOVE? You must!

September 2, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home