more... Nicole Michelle
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm a planner. I hate when things don't work out as planned, and this week has been a great example...

My weekends are always crazy. It's the only time I have off work, so I usually cram as many errands into Saturday that I can. This weekend was going to be especially busy: I planned to drive to austin and meet up with some friends on Friday and stay the night. Then, I was going to come back to houston on saturday. I have italian on saturday, so I pushed back my lesson to 4:00, that way on my way home, I could do that. I take italian downtown, which is a pretty good drive, so this was going to work out well; I wouldn't have to drive downtown twice. After that I had a Night of Worship at my church, so on my way home, I'd do that.

I was pretty proud of my efficent plan. And then Ike happened.

Why?Why?Why???

Probably because God likes to shack things up a bit. I don't like that. I'm a little upset with Him right now.

So upset I dont want to play on Saturday, and I don't really care if I let the rest of the band down.
So upset, I snapped at J yesterday when he told me I shouldn't go, even if he just wants me to be safe.

just so upset.

2 Comments:

Blogger contemporary themes said...

Oh, Sweetie Pie, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned. Life can often suck that way!

Big hug to you!

September 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger contemporary themes said...

Oh, I just got that you were referring to the hurricane!

I'm praying for all of you. Are you okay? Is there an evacuation.

Text me.

September 11, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home