more... Nicole Michelle
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Friday, September 5, 2008






After about 10 months of living in my apartment I realized I had never taken any pictures of it. Then, after 10 minutes of taking pictures I realized the lighting in my apartment sucks. So here's a few that turned out ok...



Dear Ambrose Bierce...I'd marry you if you were alive today.





jewelry tree

james avery







Um, Who's not happy when they're naked???











Where the music is made...












2 Comments:

Blogger contemporary themes said...

I love you so much!

I want some of the music you make!!!

I'm so proud of you and miss seeing you!

What a great time in your life!

Love. Love. Love.

September 5, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! I love your shower curtain!!

September 8, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home