more... Nicole Michelle: "Rejoice in the Lord Always, and again I say Rejoice"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Rejoice in the Lord Always, and again I say Rejoice"

I love italian. While I still know very little, getting to use the smallest bits is great. I've bought a metro ticket, saline solution, and given two people directions in broken fragments, but I'm all about celebrating victory in the small things. Thats a great lesson I took away from Paris, rejoice in the smallest accomplishments.



I've celebrated turning on the stove, unlocking our door, successful trips to the store and post office, and falling asleep despite the constant traffic noises.

2 Comments:

Blogger contemporary themes said...

Yay! I'm so proud of you! Whoohoo!

Hey, I didn't know your mom and Sarah were going to visit you! I'm so jealous!

January 31, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! for sleeping. Even though you got to bed early, like my grandma! Okay, love you and praying for you!

February 3, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home