more... Nicole Michelle: He's got the whole world in His hands
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Sunday, January 4, 2009

He's got the whole world in His hands

I am convinced that God is truly in control. By opening doors and giving opportunities. By taking away those same opportunities and giving news ones. By perfectly matching the people we meet from our personalities all the way to our piercings. If our prayers are perfectly aligned with His will, I believe He will go above and beyond what we ask of Him.

Two weeks till I leave. Lately, stress would probably be the only emotion I would describe feeling; maybe add to that doubt, confusion and worry. While trying to convince myself that everything was going to work out, I realized that I alone could not change my attitude. So that's, solely, been my focus in my quiet time. And with a little extra prayer, I've seen such a change in my attitude.

I'm so excited, and actually believe that everything WILL be ok. And I would have never gotten to this point without the encouragement of my family.

"It's going to be good and hard and scary, but mostly good."

of that I am convinced.

1 Comments:

Blogger contemporary themes said...

Whoever said that "It's going to be good and hard and scary, but mostly good" is just BRILLIANT AND RIGHT!

AND DARN SMART!

You will have the time of your life!

I want DETAILS and photos!

And lots of posting to this blog!

Got it, Kid! : )

January 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home