more... Nicole Michelle
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I feel like its been months since I've last posted an update, but it really has only been a few weeks. The mass of emotion and traveling are probably to blame.

I'm settled into my apartment, unpacked and enjoying the beauty of Rome. I've made some new friends and already had to say goodbye to them, but the ones I need are right here. I'll be here, in contact for the next two weeks; learning the metro and what the heck to buy at the grocery store. I was hesitate about what to expect, but I'm learning to trust.

There's so many stories I have already, but really, no room to write them. Email me, I can always call on skype...which I just rediscovered...

Right now I'm reading through the book of Acts, and once I finish that I will move straight to Romans, fitting ain't it ;)

A study of the early church is what every southern baptist needs.

a tarde,

1 Comments:

Blogger contemporary themes said...

So glad to hear you are settled and things are A-okay!

January 31, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home