more... Nicole Michelle
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kingwood, Texas

Saturday, October 3, 2009

About a month and a half ago I quit my job ( and that's a whole other long story). I was out of work for 3 1/2 weeks.

I went from office secretary sticking stamps and writing reports to teaching two years enrolled in Mothers Day out and part time sales at anthropologie.

And while I'm now a lot busier and not making as much money, I could absolutely not be happier.

I started out subbing for the ones, then twos, then four year olds, then back to the ones, but now I'm a permanent teacher of the twos. The kids are finally adjusting and learning their routine. They know the words to some of the songs or at least can mumble the melody.

I dont know if there's anything more rewarding than seeing a two year old learn to fold his hands and bow his head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey??? does this thing still email you???? it's chelsy!! i'va been trying to get a hold of you for a while. call me 936 242 7903

June 6, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home